This is insomnia at its finest, but that’s half the reason I have this blog anyway so, hell, let the slightly conceded rant unfold:
1. I was in a “surfing accident” when I was 15 backpacking down into Oregon. Couldn’t walk for 3 days and I have a permanent dent in my leg from it!
2. I can’t burp on command.
3. I was born with a hole in my throat so this explains the nasal voice and ear/throat infections. Number 2 could probably be blamed on this as well.. But I’m no doctor.
4. I’m not a doctor! Haha but I was a certified first responder… Aka if you dropped dead I’d be legally obligated to try to save you. *Was* being the key word there!
5. I’ve been to over half of the states in the USA and have it on my bucket list to visit all 50
6. My hair color is completely natural. I’ve only gotten highlights twice in my life and they’re all grown out by now!
7. I’ve had 6 surgeries for skin cancer cell removal - thus explaining my killer tan!! (sarcasm)
8. I’ve been fundraising since I was in 7th Grade when decided to have a bake sale to donate to the FDNY for 9/11. I raised $250 and couldn’t have been prouder!
9. I hate when people speak ignorantly about 9/11.
10. I’ve had the same best friend almost my entire life! Her name is Aurora and she’s positively amazing and fabulous!
11. The most terrifying thing to me is making a mistake (or losing one of my parents/siblings).
12. Yet, I absolutely do not believe in perfect.
13. I learned how to set a formal dining room table by age 9. Thank you Momma!
14. I judge people’s nails….. It’s random, I just hate those stumpy kinds haha sorry!!!! Stop biting, letter ‘em grow babygirl!
15. I’ve been with my fiancé for 4 years and 4 months!!
16. I am a picky eater (which most ppl know) BUT it’s because I have GI problems and my body cannot tolerate a lot of different foods (which most ppl don’t know or understand).
17. I’ve only started eating salads as of March!
18. I am a firm believer in astrology and reincarnation.
19. I think I hold a record for how many different positions I held in my sorority haha! 6 total, and a few for a number of yrs!!
20. Both my brothers are in the military and I am such a cry baby and supporter of our military men and women! I can’t get through a homecoming video without like 12 tissues.
21. I’m still scared of the dark.
22. I don’t like keeping in touch with random ppl I know I’m not going to see ever again! I’m incredibly selective with long distance friendships.
23. I’ve just recently gone to my first wake/funeral.
24. I believe that if you want something really really bad enough, you’ll get it.
25. I believe everything happens for a reason and that when it doesn’t seem so, look for the lesson; you’re being taught a lesson in the harder times.
26. I’m surprised I could come up with this many things, I think my life is way more ordinary than it is sometimes. I still get shocked or pleasantly surprised when someone references my blog or tells me they read it. This little endeavor of mine has turned into quite a habit and a safe place for me. I’m happy to hear others find …whatever it is they were looking for.. In it too from time to time.
Thanks for listening, sleep tight all!